Parent Support Group – Raising Yorkshire Puddings
Bradford District Care team have an upcoming support group for parents to join, see below for all of the details:
We have places available in our wonderful nursery setting for January 2023 start!
Book on to one of our next open mornings to view the setting and meet the Nursery team.
This is the place to be!
Sun protection advice
The hot weather can pose problems for the elderly, young children and those with health issues.
Make sure you look after yourself and look out for those who might struggle in the heat. You should also make sure you are drinking enough water, you can refer here for the NHS advice
- Spend time in the shade between 11am to 3pm
- Make sure you never burn by taking sensible precautions
- Aim to cover up with a t-shirt, wide brimmed hat and sunglasses
- Remember to take extra care with children
- Then use a factor 30 or higher sunscreen