From 1st April 2022, the guidance for living with Covid is changing. The changes are as follows:
- Children who are unwell and have a high temperature should stay at home and avoid contact with other people
- Children with a positive Covid test should stay at home for at least 3 days, when they are most infectious
- Adults with a positive Covid test should stay at home for at least 5 days, when they are most infectious
- Children can come back to school when they no longer have a high temperature and are well enough to attend. They do NOT need a negative test result.
- Asymptomatic testing is no longer required for children or adults in any education setting and free tests are no longer available.
*If you require an LFT, these can no be bought as single tests or in packs of 5, starting from approx. £2 per test from your local pharmacy or supermarket pharmacy.
*Please email Office@myrtlepark.bradford.sch.uk with LFT & PCR test results*